- Please note that due to the current nationwide restrictions in place for non-essential businesses, GrabOne has ensured an extended validity period of these offers to 20th September 2020.
- World-famous in NZ (and abroad) travel the truly magical TranzAlpine train across the mountainous spine of our superb South Island.
- Lake Brunner is a great area to get out and explore with recreational activities such as boating, walking, and fishing.
- Lake Brunner is a destination abundant with both water and land-based activities. Only 37km inland from Greymouth, Moana is serviced daily by both the TranzAlpine train and a variety of shuttle buses.
- Hotel Lake Brunner itself is an excellent four-star accommodation with great facilities, fabulous food, and so much to see and do, along with the added bonus of spectacular views of Lake Brunner and the Southern Alps from your room.
- If you opt for a one-night package you get the choice of one hour Lake Brunner scenic boat tour or three-course dinner.
- On the two-night packages, you will also get a guided Hokitika Gorge tour and access to the treetop walkways on your last day before being dropped off at the train station for return to Christchurch.
- This is truly a trip you'll look back on fondly and remember.
- Bookings essential and must be made within two weeks of purchase or by 13th September (whichever occurs first), for travel up until 20th September 2020.
Grab a Lake Brunner TranzAlpine return train trip thanks to West Coast Travel Centre.
Choose from four options:
- $499 for One Night in Studio Suite & Breakfast
- $669 for One Night Studio Suite,Breakfast,Scenic Boat Tour or 3 Course Dinner
- $909 for Two Nights in Studio Suite, Breakfast, Guided Hokitika Gorge Tour & Treetop Walkway Access
- $1,079 for Two Night Stay, Scenic Boat trip or 3 Course Meal, Hokitika Gorge Tour & Tree Top Access