One-Night Inclusions for Two People:
- Lodge room
- Full breakfast
- Three-course dinner
Two-Night Inclusions for Two People:
- Lodge room
- Full breakfast on both mornings
- Three-course dinner on one night only
- Grilled NZ scallops parsnip puree and parma ham
- Pan fried chicken livers portabello mushroom red wine jus
- Duck liver pate parfait port wine jelly pickled vegetables toasted brioche
- Denver leg venison fillet roasted baby leek wild berry jus
- Smoked kumara and sage ravioli, pistachio cream chargrilled vegetable mignonette
- Seared breast and confit leg of Canter Valley duck, roast chestnut puree, blackened truffle savoy, pickled raspberries, Chambord gastrique
- Porterhouse 300grm turnip puree mash wild mushrooms brandy and caper jus
- Chocolate and strawberry baked cheesecake served with a lime and pistachio coulis
- Cherry bavarois, black sesame cream, cherry jelly, cherry gel, milk chocolate cake
- Milk chocolate mousse, milk chocolate cake, chocolate crumble, crunchy chocolate sponge, berry compote and raspberry dark chocolate sauce
About the Lodge Room:
You will want to stay forever in Carrington Resort's Lodge Rooms. Life has never been so complete as you soak in the views of the ocean, golf course, native bush and vineyard from the wide verandah that wraps around all of the lodge rooms. The spacious bedroom with private bathroom is the perfect place to unwind, all worries will melt away in ultimate relaxation as you sink into your king-sized bed ending a fairytale day of exploration. The perfect romantic getaway and escape from every day (we don't recommend children for this room type).
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Non-smoking only
- Opening windows
- Satellite Sky TV
About Carrington Resort:
Carrington Resort is situated in the heart of Northland on the Karikari Peninsula. Stay at Carrington Resort and explore their 3,000 acres of private land, including an Oceanside 18-hole golf course, 900 acres of restored wetlands and four breath-taking kilometres of secluded white sand coastline. Enjoy a round of golf - check out their website here for Coring dates, and Northland’s local food and wine as you soak in the spectacular views. After a perfect day exploring this charming paradise, your pristine and picturesque room awaits your arrival.
Resort facilities include: Heated pool, restaurant, bar, skeet shooting, tennis court, 18-hole championship golf course (NZ top 15, ranked 11th), mountain bike hire, massage (subject to availability), gym
Valid from Sep 3, 2019
Expires Oct 30, 2019
BLOCK OUT Dates: 18th and 19th October. Valid for stays from September 2nd to October 30th 2019. Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Must be used in 1 visit. 48 hour cancellation policy applies or coupon is void. Cannot combine coupons to lengthen stay. Deal valid for two people. Includes accommodation in a lodge room for number of nights stipulated on coupon, breakfast for two each morning, plus a three-course dinner on one night only. The menu is subject to change. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options can be catered for. R18 for alcohol. No refunds unless required by law. No cash back. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.