- With a stay at Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak in Arthur's Point, you'll be near ski lifts and minutes from Onsen Hot Pools, and close to Shotover Jet. This family-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Skippers Canyon and Queenstown Hill.
- Make yourself at home in one of the 75 rooms featuring refrigerators and complimentary wireless internet access that is available to keep you connected.
- After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities, which include a spa tub, or take off on a trip to a nearby destination on the complimentary area shuttle.
- Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting).
- Bookings essential and must be made before 7th March 2020.
Grab a Coronet Peak Queenstown Getaway including daily breakfast and more at Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak Queenstown.
Choose from four options:
- $149 for one-night for two adults
- $269 for two nights for two adults
- $239 for one-night for two adults and two children in a family room
- $399 for two nights for two adults and two children in a family room