- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
- This is the perfect slice of Pacific paradise where you can rejuvenate and unwind. Ideal for couples, families or small groups, there are accommodation options up to three-bedroom apartments for your stay.
- Ideally situated just 90 minutes north of Auckland, or 45 minutes south of Whangarei, Waipu Cove Resort offers quality holiday accommodation, nestled behind the sand dunes with direct access to the beautiful Waipu Cove Beach on the southern end of Bream Bay.
- Here you can enjoy kilometres of golden sand, swimming, surfing, fishing, fossicking in rock pools or take one of the many walking trails or day trips the area has to offer.
- The resort is nearby to the Waipu caves where you can explore stalagmites, limestone formations and glow-worms, and is also situated mid-way between highly rated Waipu and Mangawhai golf courses.
- There is a superb cafe/bar/restaurant within 100m of your accommodation and a general store next door for your convenience too.
- Waipu Cove Resort features a heated swimming pool, hot spa pool, guest laundry, BBQ and outdoor picnic area within tropical gardens. It also has free unlimited WiFi and Sky Guest TV with 50+ channels for you to enjoy.
- Bookings essential and must be made by 28 April 2020.
Grab a stay at Waipu Cove Resort.
Choose from six options:
- $270 for a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Bedroom Apartment
- $395 for a Two-Night Stay for Four People in a Two-Bedroom Apartment
- $560 for a Two-Night Stay for up to Six People in a Three-Bedroom Apartment
- $395 for a Three-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Bedroom Apartment
- $575 for a Three-Night Stay for Four People in a Two-Bedroom Apartment
- $795 for a Three-Night Stay for up to Six People in a Three-Bedroom Apartment