- Escape to Taupo this winter and stay for a night in the luxurious Wairakei Resort.
- Get back to nature in the heart of the geothermal Wairakei Tourist Park only a short drive from the tourism hot spot of Taupo.
- Enjoy the onsite walking and mountain biking trails or get the blood pumping at the fitness and leisure centre that includes a selection of weight and cardio gear, as well as squash and flood lit tennis courts.
- If it's more of a relaxed break you're after, take a leisurely dip in the geothermally heated outdoor lagoon pool, the heated lap pool or one of six private spa pools, enjoy the sauna or treat yourself to a blissful massage or facial at the onsite Body Firm day spa.
- Options available to include dinner so you can savour a two-course a la carte dinner from Wairakei Resort’s Pavilion Restaurant. This two-course dinner can be exchanged for buffet of the day if available.
- Options available to include a delicious buffet breakfast at Pavilion Restaurant.
Grab one-nights stay for two at Wairakei Resort Taupo.
Choose from three options:
- $150 for One-Nights Accommodation For Two
- $198 for One-Nights Accommodation for Two incl. Buffet Breakfast
- $269 for One-Nights Accommodation for Two, Two-Course Dinner (Buffet if avail) & Buffet Breakfast