- Escape to Taupo this winter and stay for a night in the luxurious Wairakei Resort.
- Get back to nature in the heart of the geothermal Wairakei Tourist Park only a short drive from the tourism hotspot of Taupo.
- Enjoy the onsite walking and mountain biking trails or get the blood pumping at the fitness and leisure centre that includes a selection of weight and cardio gear, as well as squash and flood, lit tennis courts.
- If it's more of a relaxing break you're after, take a leisurely dip in the geothermally heated outdoor lagoon pool, the heated lap pool or one of six private spa pools, enjoy the sauna or treat yourself to a blissful massage or facial at the onsite Body Firm day spa.
- Enjoy a spacious, bright and modern King or Twin room with your own private balcony or patio.
- Options available to include dinner so you can savour a two-course a la carte dinner from Wairakei Resort’s Pavilion Restaurant. This two-course dinner can be exchanged for a buffet of the day if available.
Grab a one-night stay for two at Wairakei Resort Taupo including buffet breakfast.
Choose from two options:
- $170 for one-night accommodation for two incl. buffet breakfast
- $250 for one-night accommodation for two, two-course dinner (buffet if avail) & buffet breakfast