- Life on the sea is a lot more exciting, breathe in the fresh sea air whilst enjoying an ocean-bound adventure.
- There are different cruises to suit various amount of travelling desires.
- Don't get startled from the school of fish swimming below you, they're mostly friendly and ready for you to dive in and explore the depths of the ocean with them.
- Once settling the feud with the local fish you'll be glued to your seat as you devour the delicious food which is included with your ticket.
- After some snacks it's time to relax - you are truthfully spoiled for choice from sitting in the on-deck spa, with a drink from its on-deck bar in hand.
Choose from five options:
- $2,300 for a three-night Southern Yasawa Island cruise
- $3,067 for a four-night Northern Yasawa Island cruise
- $5,101 for a seven-night Yasawa Island cruise
- $5,101 for a seven-night four cultures discovery cruise
- $5,101 for a seven-night colonial discovery cruise