- Explore Rarotonga's sea life in the most fun way possible - cruise along on a glass bottom boat to the marine reserve in Muri Lagoon for a spectacular day of snorkeling.
- See stunning sea creatures like giant clams and tropical fish from the safety of the boat, or dive in head first for a more in-depth look at the tropical wonders.
- Snorkeling is followed by a fabulous fresh fish open fire BBQ lunch, coconut tree climbing, a coconut husking show and a pareu tying demonstration.
- Bookings must be made by 15th January 2019 and are valid for travel until 31st March 2019.
Choose from three options:
- $68 for a snorkeling lagoon cruise for one person
- $200 for a family snorkeling lagoon cruise (two adults and two children)
- $220 for a family snorkeling lagoon cruise (two adults and three children)