- 31st May - flight departing from Auckland 1.10pm to arrive 3.10pm
- 31st May - 2nd June - three-night stay at Ramada Noumea
- 3rd June - flight departing from Noumea 12.10pm to arrive in Auckland 3.50pm
- Return economy class airfares from Auckland to Noumea flying with Aircalin
- Three nights accommodation at Ramada Hotel & Suites in a Studio Room
About Ramada Hotel & Suites Noumea:
Welcome to the Ramada Hotel & Suites Noumea in the heart of Anse Vata. Rooms & suites are modern, spacious, fully furnished and equipped with kitchens.
Relax on a sun lounger by the pool amidst the tropical garden, get active in the fitness room, take your breakfast or follow your favourite sport at the Sports Bar “Le Rendez-Vous” and enjoy a meal at the restaurant “L’entrecôte au 360” with breath-taking views over the bays of Noumea!
About the Studio Room:
With views overlooking Noumea race course, this studio of 35m² with its terrace of 10m² is the perfect room to relax. Featuring a bedroom, kitchen, lounge and bathroom, with a bed configuration of 2 x single beds or 1 x king size bed or 3 x single beds.
- Air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen, tea and coffee, direct dial telephone, free WiFi (up to 250MO per day per room), LCD flat screen satellite TV, in-room safe, iron and table, hair dryer
- International TV channels (English, Fench, Japanese)
- Private pool surrounded by a sandy beach, nestled in a tropical garden
- Revolving restaurant
- Sports Bar
- Currency exchange
- Flexible meeting rooms
- Fitness gym
Valid from May 17, 2019
Expires May 26, 2019
Bookings essential and must be made by 26th May 2019. Valid for travel dates departing 31st May and returning 3rd June, 2019. Subject to availability. International flights included - return economy class airfares from Auckland to Noumea flying with Aircalin. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin-share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Valid for three nights accommodation at Ramada Hotel and Suites in a Studio Room. Excludes visas, travel insurance, personal expenses & anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions. Your passport must be supplied at time of booking and must be valid at least 6 months beyond your intended stay. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.