- Just a three hours direct flight from Auckland, New Caledonia is like nowhere else. This French Pacific Island is a slice of paradise awaiting your arrival.
- The main island, Grande Terre, boasts spectacular natural scenery, and is a true adventure playground, while jaw-dropping islands will reveal the perfect combination of amazing landscapes and superb hospitality.
- New Caledonia is also a land of welcome and authenticity where people and cultural influences blend in together, making your trip an unforgettable one.
- Surrounded by stunning beaches and an abundance of marine life, Noumea is a colourful city of cultural diversity and a vibrant city centre - all waiting to be explored by you.
- Get in quick and book by 26th May for this long weekend getaway.
Grab a Queen's Birthday getaway to New Caledonia including return airfares, and three-nights accommodation at Ramada Noumea for $1,495 per-person, twin-share, thanks to Inspired Escapes.