- Hop on board the Seaspray Day Adventure for a day exploring the crystal clear waters, beautiful beaches and lagoons of the Mamanuca Islands.
- The 15-metre yacht offers stable and comfortable sailing. You'll board the Seaspray at the picturesque Mana Island (transfers from Denarau to Mana Island are included) to sail through the islands, first anchoring off Modriki Island.
- With a Seaspray day cruise, you can go ashore and explore the deserted island, sunbathe on the soft sand, or snorkel the colourful coral reefs.
- The crew will take you on a tender to the best snorkelling spots situated around the island so you can be amazed by the vibrant colours and fish under the sea.
- After Modriki, head to Yanuya Island. On Yanuya, you will visit a traditional Fijian Island village. You'll be welcomed ashore with a Kava ceremony (not applicable on Sundays) then have the chance to explore the village and meet the locals.
- Enjoy complimentary beverages and entertainment on board the Seaspray and let the experienced crew treat you to the ultimate adventure.
Grab a nine-hour Fijian Seaspray sailing adventure incl. drinks, snorkelling, Island village visit, onboard entertainment & a BBQ lunch from Inspired Escapes.
Choose from two options:
- $195 for an adult
- $120 for a child