- Return economy class airfares from Auckland to Cairns and back
- One night pre-cruise accommodation at the Best Western Plus Cairns Apartments in an executive studio
- Cruise farre - four nights aboard the Pacific Eden
- Onboard main meals
- Entertainment while on board
- One night post-cruise accommodation at the Best Western Plus Cairns Apartments in an executive studio
- Personal travel insurance
- August 2: Pre-cruise accommodation at the Best Western Plus Cairns Apartments in an executive studio
- August 3: Cairns - Pier: Trinity Wharf, Check-in starts at 12.00pm
- August 4: At sea
- August 5: Conflict Islands, PNG - Full day
- August 6: At sea
- August 7: Cairns, Australia, Arrive 7.00am
- August 8: Post cruise accommodation at the Best Western Plus Cairns Apartments in an executive studio
- August 9: Fly home
Best Western Plus Cairns Apartments
The Best Western Plus Cairns Central Apartments is within easy walking distance to the Esplanade, the city beach, night markets, the Cairns Convention Centre, the Reef Casino and nightclubs. The Best Western Plus Cairns Central Apartment is also convenient to the departure points of cruises, white water rafting, fishing trips and other tour attractions in the region.
About the Pacific Eden
Escape to Pacific Eden. Live large in a luxury penthouse suite, dig in with sixteen dining experiences or take a dip in the top deck pool – it’s open no matter the weather thanks to a climate controlled retractable roof. Pacific Eden is a floating oasis.
Top Deck Pools
Enjoy the climate-controlled haven of the top deck pool. With understated decor and high-end furnishings in a relaxed setting, the design brings the indoors, outdoors. And the retractable roof lets you relax during the day or enjoy live music and cocktails in the evening, no matter the weather.
Let our resident DJs help you dance the night away. They know just how to get the party started so make sure you wear the right shoes to burn a hole in the dance floor.
Valid from Jul 10, 2018
Expires Jul 30, 2018
Bookings essential and must be made within 72 hours of purchase. Cruise departs Trinity Wharf, Cairns on August 3rd. Flights included. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Deal valid for one people on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement available upon request direct to merchant. Valid for room/cabin type stipulated on coupon only. Includes: return flights, pre and post cruise accommodation, meals and entertainment. Visas are required for NZ passport holders to visit Papua New Guinea - these visas are issued onboard the ship and are charged to your onboard account. Your passport must be valid at least 6 months beyond your intended stay Travel insurance is recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.