- Peppered with palm trees and surrounded by a coral lagoon, uninhabited South Sea Island is truly one of Fiji's gems.
- It may be small in size, but there is plenty to keep you entertained. The hardest part is choosing what to do first.
- There is a saltwater swimming pool and non-motorised water sports equipment available free of charge, including kayaking and sailing.
- A fun family day in Fiji. South Sea Island is perfect for families with small children. If you would like a short trip out to South Sea Island to suit the kids, then this is the cruise for you.
- You can spend some time ashore relaxing, go kayaking, take a swim in the pool or go snorkelling.
- Bookings essential and recommended to be made within 10 days of purchase for travel dates until 31st December 2018.
including a trip to the uninhabited South Sea Island in a semi-submarine vessel
from Inspired Escapes.
Choose from two options:
- $92 for an adult ticket
- $45 for a child ticket