- The time has come to have your dream wedding and what better place to have it than Vanuatu’s newest escape – Ramada Resort Port Vila, overlooking Erakor Lagoon with amazing views, great food with a French influence and close enough to the main town.
- You your soon-to-be wed will be staying in the popular Junior Suites with lounge and large balcony with a new and modern look.
- Weddings are set on the beach with a choice in reception by the pool or ballroom complete with a dance floor.
- The resort can also offer pre-wedding parties at Banyan Beach Bar - a great place to start the night for a hens or stag do.
- With a buffet dinner for your 20 guests, two-tier wedding cake, catering, wedding coordinator, and a sandy beach ceremony - its the wedding neither of you will ever forget.
Grab a Ramada Resort Port Vila wedding package for 20 guests including accommodation for bride and groom, wedding co-ordinator, wedding dinner and open bar for $5,499 from Island Weddings.