- All meals onboard the cruise
- Scheduled cruise excursions and activities
- Fijian entertainment
- Snorkelling gear
- Ship to shore transfers
- All port charges and taxes
- Entrance fees for all activities and village visits
- See the dramatic Yasawa Islands, right from the little palm-covered Mamanucas, to the majestic southern islands and the vivid Blue Lagoon, framed by picture-perfect beaches
- Visit a remote Yasawa Island village and be part of a traditional kava ceremony, enjoy a meke performance and browse the village market
- Socialise with Yasawan locals over a traditional feast cooked and enjoyed in their village
- Be carried away to paradise with a full day relaxing at our private beach on Nanuya Lailai Island
- Take a guided walk across an island to one of the South Pacific's most remote cafes, 'Lo's Tea Shop'
- Get to know the 'reef locals' with the fascinating activity of fish feeding
- Or really get to know the 'reef locals' and swim with sharks or manta rays (seasonal)
- *Dive at some of Fiji's most colourful reefs
- Snorkel to your heart's content (we offer several snorkelling trips per day)
- Sit down to a dinner you'll never forget; dine on a delicious Fijian 'lovo' feast on our private beach under the stars
- Soak up the scenery of the strikingly beautiful **Sacred Islands
- Swim in the caverns of the famous and sacred Sawa-I-Lau Caves
- For stunning views, abseil down an island to the sea
- Visit a Yasawa Island village school and meet the children
- Cool off in calm, crystal clear lagoons, time and time again
- Laze on the most beautiful beaches and get into the full swing of 'Fiji Time'
About The Fiji Princess:
Fiji Princess is meant for boutique cruising and allows the exploration of countless tranquil inlets and bays, not accessible to larger cruise ships. Blue Lagoon Cruises ship, Fiji Princess has been purpose-built for cruising and selected for the ocean going conditions of the Fiji waters, especially around the Yasawa Islands.
The Hibiscus Deck Room:
The Hibiscus Deck has windows well above the water-line with gorgeous views. Situated on the same deck as the Saloon, it has 2 cabins with queen or twin single beds and 4 cabins with queen beds averaging 11 square metres (117 sq ft) in size with queen beds.
Valid from Dec 6, 2017
Expires Dec 21, 2017
Bookings essential and must be made by 21st of December 2017. Departs Denarau Marina every Monday at 12.15pm on Cougar II (you'll need to check in at the Blue Lagoon counter no later than 11.30am) . Cougar II travels to the Sacred Islands where passengers board the Fiji Princess (arriving about 1.30pm in time for lunch on board). Valid travel dates on Mondays from 1st of January to 5th of March 2018. The Fiji Princess vessel then returns to Denarau Wharf on Fridays arriving at 10.00am. FLIGHTS NOT INCLUDED. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement quote available via a direct request from Our Pacific. Valid for The Hibiscus Deck Room only. Includes: All meals onboard the cruise, Scheduled cruise excursions and activities, Fijian entertainment, Snorkelling gear, Ship to shore transfers, Gratuities, All port charges and taxes and Entrance fees for all activities and village visits. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance is recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.