- 3-Night Blue Lagoon Cruise
- Pre Cruise transfer from Nadi property to Denarau for boarding (boarding is required 1 hour prior to scheduled departure time)
- Return flights from Auckland to Nadi on Fiji Airways (subject to availability)
- Any accommodation required pre or post the cruise
- Travel insurance
- Share twin/double Hibiscus Cabin
- All meals including tea, coffee, morning and afternoon tea (excludes beverages although drinking
- water and juice is included)
- All scheduled cruise excursions and activities
- Use of onboard facilities
- Traditional Fijian entertainment.
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of all gear on shore, at Nanuya Lailai, including spy boards and kayaks
- Ship to shore transfers
- Entrance fees for all activities and village visits
- Captain's complimentary champagne cocktail
- Blue Lagoon Cruise souvenir
- All port charges and taxes
Check-in & Departure:
- Please check-in at Port Denarau
- Upon arrival, you will be directed to Blue Lagoon Cruises check-in counter
- Check-in is open from 1.30pm until 2.30pm
- Departs Port Denarau every Friday at 3.00pm on Fiji Princess
- Returns Port Denarau every Monday at 3.00pm on a South Sea Cruises vessel
Friday 29th June - First Night: Modriki Island
Bula and welcome aboard Blue Lagoon Cruises! Set sail aboard Fiji Princess as we head out from Denarau Marina for the outerMamanaucaIslands. Our first destination is at Modriki Island as seen in the Tom Hanks’ movie ‘Cast Away’. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and canapes prior to the Captain’s Welcome dinner. Entertainment provided by our talented singing, dancing, guitar-playing crew.
Anchorage: Modriki Island
Saturday 30th June - Second Night: Soso Bay
Enjoy a swim or wander along the beach before or after breakfast. Sea conditions permitting, swim with the sharks or view from a glass bottom boat. Visit the chiefly village of Soso, a current day Fijian island village. Ease into the evening with drinks on the sundeck, followed by a traditional Indian Thali dinner. This evening may turn into an extravaganza of Bollywood dancing complete with Bollywood movies.
Anchorage Soso Bay, Naviti Island
Sunday 1st July - Third Night: Naukacuvu Island
Sunday in Fiji is respected as a day of rest so we pretty much follow suit. Start with a village Church service, followed by a traditional Sunday roast for lunch. Partake in a Fijian cooking lesson, making a traditional recipe. Buffet dinner of Fijian cuisine along with a choice of European dishes. ‘Fiji style’ bingo is held after dinner for lots of laughs.
Anchorage Naukacuvu Island
Monday 2nd July - Sacred Isles
Start the day with an early morning snorkel, swim or kayak trip. Breakfast cruising to the stunning Sacred Isles. Enjoy a buffet lunch onboard, overlooking the scene of paradise, before preparing for your departure. Farewell rendezvous with our high-speed catamaran for your private transfer to Port Denarau.
About Blue Lagoon Cruises:
Blue Lagoon Cruises offer amazing cruise experiences in Fiji's Islands. With more than 60 years experience cruising the Yasawa Islands, they've figured out the winning formula for taking guests to the most beautiful places in Fiji, showcasing the most rewarding activities and giving our guests the best possible experience in the untouched South Pacific.
Valid from Jun 13, 2018
Expires Jun 21, 2018
Bookings essential and must be within 24hrs of purchase or by 21st of June, whichever is soonest. Valid for Cruise departure on 29th of June 2018. Subject to availability. International flights included - return flights from Auckland to Nadi on Fiji Airways. (Subject to Availability). Must be used in 1 visit. Cannot combine coupons to lengthen stay. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement quote available via a direct request from Our Pacific. Includes 3-night cruise, international flights ex Auckland to Nadi Fiji, Share twin/double Hibiscus Cabin, all meals including tea, coffee, morning and afternoon tea (excludes beverages although drinking water and juice is included), all scheduled cruise excursions and activities, use of onboard facilities, traditional Fijian entertainment, snorkelling equipment, use of all gear on shore, at Nanuya Lailai, including spy boards and kayaks, ship to shore transfers, entrance fees for all activities and village visits, captain's complimentary champagne cocktail, Blue Lagoon Cruise souvenir, gratuities. All port charges and taxes. Excludes: Any pre or post cruise accommodation, travel insurance, visa, personal expenses and anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions. Your NZ passport must be valid at least 6 months beyond your intended stay. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cash back. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.