- 24/7 Customer Service - dedicated customer service team available to solve any problem
- Quality rides - all drivers and their vehicles are thoroughly background verified and inspected to deliver the best experience for Ola's riders
- Safety first - Share your details with loved ones to keep them informed during your ride, Ola also has an emergency call button in the app, should you need any assistance
- Fairer rides - Ola only takes 18%, instead of 28% commission, so their drivers get to keep more. Happier drivers, happier riders
About Ola New Zealand:
Ola New Zealand is a friendly rideshare app. They believe in safer, fairer, better value rides for everyone. They have intuitive safety features, their drivers take home more from every ride, they constantly have new offers, and they give their drivers phone support so they can deliver you the best service possible. Download the app, and come say, Ola, today.
Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver-partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, and quick service fulfilment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up, that are relevant on a global scale. In New Zealand, Ola is accessible for riders & drivers in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
- You can download the app right now on your iOS here or Android device here.
Valid from Dec 21, 2018
Expires Jan 17, 2019
Limit: 5 per user and 5 as gift for others
Valid in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington. 50% off all rides for your first 30 days, up to $10 per ride. Offer ends 17th January, download and sign up to Ola before this date, valid on all rides for 30 days from sign up. Valid for new customers Only. Must Download Ola App to redeem. Ola Standard Terms and conditions apply: https://bit.ly/2Sa0DXw
See the rules
that apply to all deals.