- Gurgling hot springs, majestic waterfalls, volcanoes both alive and extinct - if you want adventure then Iceland is the place for you.
- Discover the raw natural beautiful of this spectacular Nordic wonderland on a six-day trip that will have you right next to epic glacial sheaths, feeling the icy spray of the Gullfoss Waterfall and becoming acquainted with the culture and cuisine of an Arctic island outpost unlike any other.
- The aurora borealis is the best natural light show on earth, and this trip could be your ticket to see it - stay up late and see the northern sky dance with stunning green light (this is a naturally occurring event so is subject to weather conditions).
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history on a walk around Reykjavik, which includes a visit to the massive Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja or go for a drive along the island’s spectacular South Shore past the Reynisdrangar Rocks and volcanic black sand beaches.
- Bookings essential and must be made by 11th July 2018. Valid for travel between 4th November - 19th December 2018.
Grab a per person twin share six-day Northern Lights Iceland experience incl. accommodation, private transport & six unique activities for $2,099 from Inspired Escapes.