2018 & 2019 Departure Dates:
- 12th May 2018
- 26th May 2018
- 9th June 2018
- 23rd June 2018*
- 7th July 2018 *
- 21st July 2018 *
- 4th August 2018 *
- 18th August 2018 *
- 1st September 2018
- 15th September 2018
- 29th September 2018
- 27th April 2019
- 18th May 2019
Peak Season supplement is $300 (* 23rd June, July & August departures)
- 21 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities. Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room.
- 21 breakfasts and 9 dinners
- All taxes and fees
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats, TV for showing DVDs, and toilet.
- 26 Experiences (including guided walking tours, orientation walks, driving tours of cities plus other exciting experiences)
- London: Hotel ibis Styles London Excel or similar
- Paris: Ibis la Defense, B&B Porte Des Lilas, B&B Paris Malakoff, Ibis Paris La Villette Cité des Sciences or similar
- Heidelberg: B&B Hotel Heidelberg or similar
- Lucerne: Hotel Stanserhof or similar
- Innsbruck: Ramada Innsbruck Tivoli or similar
- Tuscany: Hotel Siena Degli Ulivi, Hotel Minerva Siena or similar
- Rome: Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, Hotel Club House Roma or similar
- Venice: Hotel Residence Elite or similar
- Zagreb: Hotel Laguna or similar
- Budapest: Ibis Budapest or similar
- Vienna: Roomz Vienna or similar
- Prague: Hotel Duo or similar
- Berlin: Ibis Ostbahnhof or similar
- Amsterdam: Hampton by Hilton Schiphol Airport, Holiday Inn Express Schiphol Airport or similar
Itinerary: To view the full itinerary click here
This 22-day guided coach tour covers 15 major countries in Europe. This literally is the Best of Europe. Why limit yourself to Central and Western Europe when this 3-week Europe coach tour takes you to the highlights of both the East and the Balkans. Also explore Croatia, Ljubljana, Budapest, Prague and Bratislava in this inclusive 22-day tour.
Includes the classics - Paris, Amsterdam, Munich and the Bavarian region, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice and the stunning Swiss Alps. Travelling through 15 countries has never been more inspirational. Tour commences and concludes in London. Additional accommodation is available before and after your tour, on request.
This tour commences and concludes in London and visits 15 countries. On tour experience the best of Europe, including Paris, Lucerne, Rome, Venice, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam. Includes 21 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities. Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room. 21 breakfasts, 9 dinners, all taxes and fees, Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats, TV for showing DVDs, and toilet. 24 Experiences (including guided walking tours, orientation walks, driving tours of cities plus other exciting experiences).
Valid from May 12, 2018
Expires Jun 30, 2018
Bookings essential and must be made by 31st June 2018. Subject to availability. Full payment of the deposit option must be paid within 90 days of purchase or 90 days before departure date, whichever is soonest. The Travel Warehouse tour reference XEB18. 2018 tours commence in London on 12th May, 26th May, 9th June, 23rd June, 4th August, 18th August, 1st September, 15th September, 29th September. Peak Season Supplement is $300 (* 23 June, July & August departures). 2019 tours commence in London 27th April & 18th May. Not valid public holidays. Must be used in 1 visit. Cannot combine coupons to lengthen stay. Not suitable for children under 12. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement is $1785, payable direct. Includes: 21 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities (single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room), modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats, TV for showing DVDs, and toilet, taxes and fees, any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days), free WiFI in hotels & 21 breakfasts and 8 dinners. Excludes: international flights, travel insurance, visa, personal expenses & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Your NZ passport must be valid at least 6 months beyond your intended stay. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.