- Burning melts effectively and quickly diffuses fragrance, creating a lasting sensory memory
- You can choose from six fragrant soy melts that will infuse your room with delicate aromas
- Swap your soy melt for a different fragrance by simply placing your ceramic dish in the freezer (once the wax has solidified) for 10 minutes to loosen the melted wax away from the side
- Save it in an airtight bag to reuse when you fancy a fragrance swap
- The minimalistic design of this black soy melt burner will enhance any style of home
- Materials: ceramic burner, soy wax
- Burner dimensions (LWH): 10 x 10 x 13cm
- Soy wax packaging dimensions (LWD): 13 x 11 x 3cm
- Package includes: 1 x soy wax burner, 1 x pack of soy wax
- Scents: Gardenia & Sweet Pea, White Peony, Pink Grapefruit & Cassis, French Vanilla, Marshmallow Puff, Tutti Fruit
- Gardenia & Sweet Pea: Traditionally a wedding flower, sweet pea reaches new levels of romanticism with a sophisticated blend of gardenia, bergamot and jasmine. The base notes of winter melon, anise and mimosa linger irresistibly in the background
- Pink Grapefruit & Cassis: Refresh and invigorate with tangy cassis and uplifting notes of pink grapefruit, orange and lemon. Whispers of white musk, rose and jasmine add a complexity to this fruity fragrance
- White Peony: This elegant fragrance embodies the true essence of a soft white peony coming into bloom, creating a blissfully romantic setting in your home. A favourite with blushing brides and garden lovers
- French Vanilla: What else needs to be said about this classic Fragrance? It’s the Tonka beans that makes this version unique with a slight nutty butter smell so it’s not too sweet. It is completely irresistible
- Marshmallow Puff: The delicious smells of marshmallow cream, vanilla, amber and sandalwood are given a light lift with hints of rose and orange blossom. Candle connoisseurs might catch the subtle notes of blackcurrant and lemon that deepen the complexity of this divine fragrance
- Tutti Frutti: Fill your home with summer memories with a bouquet of lemon, cassis and watermelon. Add a splash of marine notes and a dash of musk, coconut and vanilla to soften the sweetness
About Downlights 2020:
Downlights is a New Zealand owned and operated fragranced soy candle company that manufactures luxury candles using artisanal techniques. Their candles are carefully hand-poured and the entire manufacturing process supports the development of a variety of workplace skills for people with Down syndrome and intellectual or learning disabilities.
Downlights was created in 2018 when Jennifer Del Bel from Illumina met Tony and Emma Sykes. Jennifer could see that she was in a position to help and she used Illlumina as a launchpad to give Downlights the knowledge and resources to quickly flourish. In partnering with MOXIE (Meaningful Opportunity X’ing Into Employment), Downlights continues to offer valuable work experience to a team of four young adults every week in a safe and fun environment.
Further cementing Downlight’s position as a change maker is the recent endorsement of the Ākina Foundation as a registered social enterprise. The establishment of Downlights Charitable Trust donates NZ$1 from every candle sale to the New Zealand Down Syndrome Association and Recreate NZ. Downlights has created a unique range for Downlights Fundraising, a division that supports schools, community groups and charities in New Zealand with their fundraising efforts.
They manufacture a superior soy candle that is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, free of GMOs and wicks that are free of lead and/or zinc. The fragrances are designed in conjunction with an award winning perfumist to create a captivating sensory experience. With high quality products made with love and enthusiastic employees, Downlights is a living, working example that altruism and capitalism can coexist.
They ILLUMINATE lives through employment, CARE with NZ$1 per candle towards beneficiaries and CHANGE workplace inclusivity norms.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $6 extra per option for urban delivery or $11 extra per option for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. Please be aware there may be slight delivery delays. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.