Your Premium Service:
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends a minimum indoor temperature of 18˚C. By maintaining your heat pump it ensures that it can reach this temperature on the coldest days of the year, occupants will be able to stay warm and healthy all year round. Airify has developed a revolutionary system to restore a heat pumps efficiency close to its original condition. They use a specially formulated solution to flush the nasties from deep inside the heat pumps coils, then cleaning and sanitizing both the inside and outside unit of the heat pump leaving it looking new and operating efficiently.
- Unit is tested on heating and cooling
- Plastic covers and filters are removed and treated with an antibacterial wash
- Internal coil is injected with a high-pressure industry approved coil cleaner and disinfectant to remove blockages, mites, bacteria and germs
- Electrical inspected and internal thermostat cleaned
- Internal drain and condensate tray are flushed
- Remote operation is tested and battery levels checked
- External coil is injected with industry approved coil cleaner to remove blockages and increase air flow
- Fan blades and fan bearing are checked
- Capping and refrigeration lagging is inspected
- Housings and grill cleaned
- Noise level and running performance checked
- Foliage is cleared from around outside unit
- Unit feet and mounts checked and vibration
- Drainage from inside unit and outside units checked
Right now, Airify's highly-trained technicians are taking all measures to ensure no spread of Covid-19 occurs. Airify operates a completely contactless procedure where the service is conducted in full PPE and the home owner is not present in the same room. The booking staff pre-check details of all residents before the appointment is confirmed and Airify is not servicing any rest home or retirement village at this time. Your health, safety and wellbeing are their priority.
Valid from Dec 1, 2021
Expires Mar 31, 2022
Limit: 5 per user and 5 as gift for others
In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Not valid public holidays/stat days. To book, please head to https://www.airify.co.nz/page/book-online/
- select your area according to postcode and select PRE-PAID VOUCHER, please quote voucher number in notes. Mobile service. Service area is within 20km radius of Queens Street. Additional travel outside this area will incur a fee of $1.50 per km, payable direct. Valid for residential properties only. Must be used in one visit & at one property only. Not available for commercial use unless a $30 commercial fee in addition to voucher is paid on day of service. 24 hour cancellation applies. Missed appointments will incur forfeiture of voucher. The heat mode of your heat pump must be working when the technician arrives on-site or voucher is void. Gas temperatures checked by technicians, but gas top-ups are not included and require another visit. Does not include repair or parts costs. Does not include condensate pumps. Valid for the option stipulated on coupon at one property only. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.