- Winter is coming, so make sure you're prepared and your heat pump is doing what it ought to do.
- Your residential heat pump should be serviced annually, ideally before the start of winter. Regular servicing is necessary to ensure your heating and cooling unit continues to work efficiently, and cost-effectively.
- A service from the expert team at Top Lane Traders will prolong the life of your heat pump, increase its efficiency, and keep your home healthy and comfortable, especially in the colder months.
- For added peace of mind, choose to include 10 test and tag appliance testings, where your technician will safety check 10 appliances in your home, minimizing electrical hazards.
- Don't wait until it's too late - book in with the experienced team and enjoy a cosy, comfortable home this winter.
Grab a full heat pump clean and service from Top Lane Traders.
Choose from two options:
- $75 for a full heat pump clean and service
- $125 for a full heat pump clean and service including 10 test and tag appliance testing