- You clean your carpets, wipe down the benches and repaint your interior walls - but how often do you overlook the exterior of your home?
- The outside of your home is the first thing people see when they come down your driveway, and with exposure to the harsh environment, it's the first thing to wear down.
- The team at The Painting Project can fix up your house paint to look as good as new, with a professional and efficient service.
- They deliver a full service, and with options for both Stucco or timber houses, and up to 120m2, there's a package for almost every type of home.
Grab a full exterior house paint for a timber or stucco house incl. pressure wash, mould clean, repair of cracks and paint from The Painting Project.
Choose from seven options:
- $5,500 for a stucco / concrete house - under 120m2
- $6,000 for a stucco / concrete house - 120m2 - 180m2
- $6,500 for a stucco / concrete house - 180m2 - - 250m2
- $7,000 for a stucco / concrete house - 250m2 - 400m2
- $7,250 for a timber house - under 120m2
- $8,000 for a timber house - 120m2 - 180m2
- $9,000 for a timber house - 180m2 - 250m2