- The Support Plus is a Soft fit, Pocket Spring mattress
- It will suit people who like to imagine sleeping on clouds
- It comes in a Rolled Pack
- Pocket springs have complete autonomy from each other, giving more freedom, less roll-together and reducing partner distraction
- Each time you move, the pocket springs respond and move with you
- Each spring is independent of others, in its own fabric 'pocket', and is free to respond to individual pressure and the weight placed on it, leading to maximum support in matching the body shape
- 'Rolled packed' mattress means: the entire mattress is compressed, rolled up, then sealed in airtight plastic wrap
- This makes it much easier to transport -in even the smaller vehicles
- After unrolling, mattresses can be slept on straight away, but some may take up to 24 hours to relax into their full shape and size
- Materials: Knitted Fabric on the top and 5-Zone individual wrapped Spring Coils system in the middle
- Dimensions (WLD): 153 x 203 x 28cm
About pocket spring mattress:
Unlike standard spring systems, where springs are hooked up to one another by wire, the pocket springs have complete autonomy from each other, giving more freedom, less roll-together and reducing partner distraction. Each time you move, the pocket springs right away respond and move with you. Each spring is free to retort to individual pressure regarding the weight placed on it, leading to support in contouring the body shape.
Pocket spring and bonnell spring structure.
Its proven that the pocket spring mattresses create less strain on the body than a traditional innerspring mattress. Pocket springs comply with the body's shape helping to maintain natural spinal alignment and distribute body pressure. Moreover, zoned support divides the mattress in to sections giving different support levels in selected areas to provide natural spinal alignment and additional lumbar support where you want it most.
More luxurious, with individual small springs housed in separate fabric pockets, the springs work independently to respond to individual body weight. Ideal if there is a considerable weight or size variation between you and your partner.
Limit: 3 per user and 2 as gift for others
We'll try as hard as we can to get this out to you before Christmas but sometimes unpredictable things can cause delays which unfortunately means we can't absolutely guarantee Christmas delivery on this item. Pay $80 extra for Auckland City (within 20km of Onehunga), Hamilton (within 20km of Te Rapa Road) or Christchurch (within 20km of Blenheim Road, Upper Riccarton) urban delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit). No PO Boxes or rural delivery (Waiheke Island is rural delivery). Enter address when purchasing. North Island deliveries dispatched within 5 days, South Island deliveries dispatched within 3 weeks. Due to current high demand on couriers nationwide, please be aware that there may be slight delivery delays. Auckland pick-up option available from 77 Carbine Rd, Mt Wellington, Auckland. Hamilton pick-up option available from 554 Te Rapa Road, Hamilton. Christchurch pick-up option available from 447 Blenheim Road, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch. Phone (09) 636 6068 to arrange collection (at your selected pick-up location). Pick-up appointments are essential. Must be collected within two weeks of purchase. Please print out your order confirmation email to provide proof of purchase when collecting. Please note, you will still be required to enter a delivery address when selecting pick-up options, however no delivery costs will be applied. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.