Breakdown of service:
- Disassemble the brewing group and clean components
- Disassemble the taps and clean components (where required)
- Open and inspect the machine
- Replace the level probe and anti-vacuum valve
- Install a new brew group service kit including new valves and seals
- Install new tap service kits (where required)
- Clean all external parts (filter-holder, filter baskets, drip tray, water reservoir, steam wand, milk frother)
- Professional descale (where required)
- Reassemble and test machine
- Test and adjust the boiler pressure and brewhead pump pressure
- Clean and backflush the brewing group
- Valid for domestic(home) coffee machines
Offer includes annual service of:
- Heat exchanger e.g. E61, Rocket, Vibiemme Domobar, Bezzera Magica, Isomac, La Scala Butterfly
- Single boiler machines e.g. Rancilio Silvia
Machines NOT covered are any automated machines e.g. Jura, Nespresso, Phillips and DeLonghi. If unsure, please give merchant a call beforehand to double check they can service your machine for the advertised price to avoid disappointment.
About Caffeine Fix:
Based in Christchurch, providing Technical Support to the Hospitality Industry, specialising in Commercial and Domestic Espresso Equipment and also covering Commercial Dishwashers, Ovens and Grills in and around Christchurch and the Canterbury region.
Caffeine Fix is offering free collection and delivery of home/office espresso machinery, no mileage/travel charges within Christchurch and out of hours support.
Valid from Nov 1, 2019
Expires Jan 30, 2020
Limit: 3 per user and 3 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Black out dates 21st December 2019 - 5th January 2020. Any additional work to your espresso machine will be quoted, directly. Valid for Residential addresses. Free collection and delivery area is within 25km radius of Cathedral Square, Christchurch – outside of this area will require a travel charge of $12.50 per 15 minutes of travel. Offer assumes machine is in general working condition e.g. is heats, the pump operates and all buttons/switches operate as they should – they are happy to repair any faults, however this will incur further costs – please call, they are happy to quote for any repairs you may need. Not valid public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not valid with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.