- Get your roof looking new again!
- Lichen, moss and algae cause severe damage to the protective factory coatings on roofs. These growths are difficult to remove with water blast cleaning alone, the lichen will begin to regrow immediately after pressure cleaning from the residue left behind.
- Active Clean roof treatment will clean and remove all lichen moss and algae from roofs without water blasting.
- Clean up is effected by weather action as wind and rain remove the dead growths. This cleaning process can take as little as 3 months on a Monier tile roof, or up to 12 months on a heavily infested Coloursteel roof.
- Once clean, Active Clean roof treatment can keep a roof clean for up to 3 years.
- To maintain a treated roof, use Active Clean roof treatment service at the first sign of regrowth every 2 to 3 years, for a fast clean up and to keep the treated surface clean.
Grab a roof treatment for fungus and lichen removal and prevention from Active Clean.
Choose from five options:
- $249 for a one-storey, one to two bedroom house
- $330 for a one-storey, three to four bedroom house
- $395 for a one-storey, up to a five bedroom house
- $495 for a two storey, up to a five bedroom house
- $649 for a two-storey house with a multi level roof