- Build pathways with ease thanks to this mould
- Not only is it easy to use, but the end results will leave you in awe
- Material: PP, resin
- Dimensions (LW): 36 x 36cm
- Step one: Mix cement with water, according to package directions
- Step two: Fill the paver mould, scooping the concrete in with a shovel and making sure to fill each area
- Step three: Using rubber gloves, spread the concrete around the mould, filling in any gaps or low points. Tap the mould with your hand to eliminate any air bubbles
- Step four: Following the contours of the mould, smooth out the concrete, wiping away any excess
- Step five: Allow the concrete to set for a maximum of five minutes, then carefully remove the mould. For the next stretch, rotate the mould a quarter-turn and place it beside the paver just completed, angling slightly if you're creating a curving pathway
- Step six: After letting the concrete cure overnight, fill the cracks with dirt and wash away any excess. Wet the ground around the newly formed pavers to help them settle
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Free urban delivery. Rural delivery: Pay $4.75 for delivery for the first item and $3 for each subsequent purchase. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. Door-to-door tracked delivery, signature required (package will not be left unattended unless advised to leave the package at customer's own risk). Waiheke Island is rural delivery. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade