- The frames of the seat and seatbacks are aluminium - in a dark grey colour
- The end tables and stand-alone table are beautiful, solid Acacia hardwood
- All the grey coloured cushions have zip-off covers for easier cleaning
- L Shape outdoor set with 2 x two seaters each with end table, and stand-alone table
- Quick assembly required
- Material: aluminium, acacia hardwood
The PORTER L-Shape outdoor set includes:
- 2 x two seaters - each with end table,
- 1 x corner unit
- 1 x separate table
- L&R Bench: 183 x 75 x 72cm
- Corner unit: 75 x 75 x 72cm
- Separate Table: 70 x 70 x 32cm
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction:
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement. The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal. Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
- Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
- Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
- Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
- The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
- Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
- Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
- Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
- Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
- Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected
- It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product
- Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting
- Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners
- Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months
- Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $80 extra for Auckland City urban delivery (within 20km of Onehunga), Hamilton urban delivery (within 20km of Te Rapa Road) or Christchurch urban delivery (within 20km of Blenheim Road, Upper Riccarton) for delivery for any number of purchases of the same option, up to the purchase limit. No PO Boxes or rural delivery (Waiheke Island is rural delivery). Enter address when purchasing. North Island deliveries dispatched within 5 days, South Island deliveries dispatched within 3 weeks. Due to current high demand on couriers nationwide, please be aware that there may be slight delivery delays. Auckland pick-up option available from 77 Carbine Rd, Mt Wellington, Auckland. Hamilton pick-up option available from 554 Te Rapa Road, Hamilton. Christchurch pick-up option available from 447 Blenheim Road, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch. Phone (09) 636 6068 to arrange collection (at your selected pick-up location). Pick-up appointments are essential. Must be collected within two weeks of purchase. Please print out your order confirmation email to provide proof of purchase when collecting. Please note, you will still be required to enter a delivery address when selecting pick-up options, however no delivery costs will be applied. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.