- Blade dimensions (L): 21cm blade suitable for skinning and boning all fish species
- Total Dimensions (L): 3cm
- Width/Depth: 1.7cm provides for blade accuracy
- Thickness 2.1mm provides a balance of flexibility for filleting and skinning
- Weight: 130g light for handling
- Finishing: mirror / tapered
- Handle: double soft grip for maximum comfort
- Dimensions (L): 25.5cm
- Width: 4.5cm
- Thickness: 35mm
- Weight: 36g
- Colour: black
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions (L): 22.86cm (9 inches)
- Colours: blue, silver
Cut Resistant Glove:
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Small Dimensions (LW): 220 x 120mm
- Medium Dimensions (LW): 230 x 130mm
- Large Dimensions (LW): 240 x 140mm
- XL Dimensions (LW): 250 x 150mm
- Weight: 50gs
About the Fillet Knife, Sheath, VSharpener Gift Set + Cut Resistant Glove:
The VSharpener is Knifetechnz's own patented design. Keep your knives sharp for longer with the easy use guide that provides the correct angle needed for maximum sharpness every time, a simple lay and draw action, complimented with a 9" inch steel that fits perfectly in the draw. The additional cut resistant gloves are an affordable insurance from those slip-ups that could cost you time off. The last thing you want is an accident that could end your holiday from a nasty cut.
The DVD will take you through step by step instructions for filleting a variety of New Zealand fish species, and simple ways to do it, the style of content allows the viewer to closely follow a variety of tips and techniques from an experienced filleter, the DVD also provides the opportunity to pause at any stage.
You can learn at your own pace from the comforts of your lounge or on the run with Knifetechnz's new on the go videos accessible by most mobile phones. These include a wide range of fish species, buy the DVD or what fish you want to watch.
About Knife Tech NZ:
Their fillet knives have been developed by Dean Grooby, who developed a great user-friendly brand to suit not only the commercial industry but also the recreational fisherman. He has come off the back of 27 years in the seafood industry. Knifetechnz only intends to offer products that provide value and design specific to meeting filleting and food preparation requirements and encourage you to try our products.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $4 extra per option for delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. (Waiheke Island is rural delivery). No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.