- Help protect your beloved pets from all manner of dangerous diseases with a service from a trustworthy team.
- Your pet will also receive a thorough examination from one of their qualified and experienced vets, helping you to stay on top of any potential issues.
- With vaccinations required by kennels and catteries, it's important to get it sorted before you head away for the summer holidays – and of course you will receive a certificate of vaccination.
- If you've got a dog heading to the kennel over the summer break, it's a good idea to get the kennel cough vaccination in addition to the regular vaccinations, as vets often see this in dogs following kennel stays due to the close contact with a large number of dogs that they would not normally see when they stay at home.
Grab a cat or dog vaccination package from VetsOne.
Choose from two options:
- $30 for a cat or dog veterinary health check and vaccination
- $45 for a dog veterinary health check and vaccination, including kennel cough vaccination