- If you haven't visited Lisbon, then come and try one of Portugal's most iconic treats originating from the 16th century.
- With its success back in its homeland, Auckland has now been graced with its presence for you to now enjoy.
- Nata is the only Portuguese bakery in the city and has been dubbed by customers as the only genuinely authentic Pastel de Nata in Auckland.
- Owner and head baker ensures that there is no better match than yourself, and one of his Pastéis de Nata.
Grab a box of traditional pastéis de Nata Portuguese iconic custard tarts from Nata Portuguese bakery.
Choose from three options:
- $19 for six pastéis de nata
- $36 for twelve pastéis de nata
- $72 for twenty-four pastéis de nata