- Any clued up food connoisseur knows that every dinner needs a dessert.
- The Pie Piper is here to take the hassle out of deciding whether you have enough room for dessert - you will make room once you see the delicious delights they have on offer.
- From the moment you set eyes on The Pie Piper's classic neon sign at The Eatery at Eastridge, you'll be greeted by a whole bunch of sweet treats that would put Willy Wonka's chocolate factory to shame.
- Sink your teeth into any pie of your choice - if you're after a classic American pie look no further than a slice of the cherry pie with its tangy burst of flavour balanced perfectly by golden pastry.
- If you're after something a little more decadent - The Pie Piper have a nutella pie that would make Augustus Gloop shriek in happiness as well as their crowd favourite Kia Ora key-lime pie sure to make you say 'chur'. Each pie is served with one scoop of delicious ice cream or sorbet.
- All pies are made from scratch at their bakery and baked fresh daily, so you can rest assured you're getting pies that are the real deal from The Pie Piper & Doornuts.
- Now serving you their delights at their second brand spanking store at The Eatery at Eastridge, location in Mission Bay.
- Valid Monday to Thursday only.
Grab two slices of American style dessert pies with a scoop of ice cream for two people for $12 from The Pie Piper, at The Eatery at Eastridge.