- The new food-centric wine bar has come to Christchurch to tantalise your tastebuds and to start off your new year the right way.
- A casual dining style and friendly staff await you near the corner of Lichfield and High Street.
- Enjoy an antipasto platter with your choice of two accompanying drink options.
- Overlooking Rauora Park, this East Frame venue boasts beautiful green views and a relaxed vibe and atmosphere.
- With options for two, four, or six people, you can make it romantic or make it a great spot to catch up with friends.
- Valid from Tuesday - Saturday with plenty of parking available.
Grab an antipasto platter including house drinks from Earl.
Choose from three options:
- $30 for an antipasto platter including two house drinks for two people
- $60 for an antipasto platter including four house drinks for four people
- $90 for an antipasto platter including six house drinks for six people