- Settle in for a slice of good Canterbury hospitality at The Brickworks in Cashmere, Christchurch.
- The Brickworks aims to make sure every visitor feels right at home, their stylish fit-out has a very cool exposed brick wall as well as a double-sided fireplace - perfect for the cooler weather.
- You can catch the latest live sport in the relaxed bar at The Brickworks. The perfect spot to settle in with some mates to cheer on the mighty boys in red and black.
- Seasonally influenced, big, fresh and exciting new flavours feature on their contemporary European and New Zealand menu. Check the menu out below.
- There are dining options to suit any occasion; enjoy a leisurely dinner amongst the tranquillity of their sheltered, leafy and dog-friendly courtyard and beer garden overlooking the Heathcote River, pull up the family for a feast at one of their large rustic tables, or choose their intimate booth seating for a memorable night out for two.
- Bookings are essential with strictly no walk-ins, valid seven days from 5.00pm - 9.00pm.
Grab any dinner mains from The Brickworks
Choose from three options:
- $39.50 for Any Two Dinner Mains for Two People
- $79 for Any Four Dinner Mains for Four People
- $118.50 for Any Six Dinner Mains for Six People