Sample menu (subject to change):
- Bubbles on arrival
- Two-course meal each
- Choice of either a Shakespeare brew drink, beer, wine, or house spirits each
- One carpark between two
- Ploughman's platter - a daily mix of cold meats, pickles, dips, toasted ciabatta, and cheeses
- Crumbed chicken fillets - served with a side salad with honey mustard and dill sauce
- Juicy tiger prawns - slathered with garlic butter and served with a side salad
- Lamb Shank - served with creamy mashed potato, ratatouille, and tzatziki
- Surf and Turf - sirloin steak cooked to your liking with tiger prawns served on potato gratin with red wine jus
- St Louis BBQ spareribs - glazed with BBQ sauce and served with coleslaw and fries
See full menu here.
- Warm chocolate brownie - served with vanilla icecream
- Eton mess - served with fresh fruit, berry sauce, and icecream
- Pineapple fritter - battered slices of pineapple served with icecream
About The Shakespeare Hotel & Brewery:
With 122 years of history line on the walls, The Shakespeare is NZ’s Hospitality icon, an institution itself, standing proud and standing out as a part of Auckland history! The Shakespeare has been proudly serving Kiwis and Tourists since 1898 in Auckland. With a great location and stunning architecture, The Shakespeare Restaurant is serving up unforgettable lunches and dinners with an original Kiwi Pub Experience in the heart of city. The onsite brewery at The Shakespeare is renowned as NZs Oldest Microbrewery bub brewing a range of fresh and best craft beers available on tap in town.
Schedule an afternoon nap if for lunch you are tempted by the great choice of handmade Shakespeare pizzas and mouth-watering gourmet burgers, you are going to need one! Alternatively, keep it light with the Thai beef salad.
For dinner, NZs finest meat is showcased with aplomb. Think tender lamb shank, BBQ spareribs and a hearty surf and turf with all the trimmings. Alternatively, opt for Shakespeare's famous fish n chips! Whatever the occasion, The Shakespeare has a foodie sonnet just for you!
With hotel rooms, a restaurant, pub bar, courtyard and a brewery in the heart of the city, we have something and somewhere for everyone.
Valid from Sep 1, 2020
Expires Nov 7, 2020
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Not valid public holidays. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal is valid for two people only. Valid for Senior Citizens aged 65+. Includes: bubbles on arrival, two-course meal (either entree and main OR main and dessert), Drink each (Shakespeare brew drink, beer, wine, house spirits, or non-alcoholic option), and a carpark (to share between two). While stocks last. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. If alcohol is purchased, food must be consumed. The alcohol component of this deal is not discounted more than 25%. Must be used in one visit. Vegetarian options available. No vegan or gluten free options available. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. While stocks last. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer. Liquor licence #: 007/ON/9078/2016
See the rules
that apply to all deals.