Lunch Sample Menu:
- Open Chicken Sandwich - on ciabatta with green tomato chutney, salad and tomato
- Fish and Chips - battered with their own micro-brew beer served with a side salad and tartar sauce
- Bangers and Mash - with pork and fennel sausages, creamy mashed potato, marinated cabbage and red wine jus
- Thai Beef Salad served medium rare on a mesclun salad with beansprouts, coriander, red chilli, spring onion and Thai dressing
- Smoked Chicken Carbonara - with creamy penne pasta, bacon and smoked chicken
Dinner Sample Menu:
- Crumbed Chicken Fillets - served with a side salad and honey mustard and dill sauce
- Juicy Tiger Prawns - slathered in garlic butter and served with a side of salad
- Lamb Shank - served with creamy mashed potato, ratatouille and tzatziki
- Louisiana Chicken Burger - spicy crumbed chicken thigh, salad, tomato and Louisiana sauce
- The Shakespeare Pizza - smoked chicken, guacamole, creamy brie and cranberries
- Vegetarian Lasagne - homemade vegetable lasagne served with a side salad
- Warm Chocolate Brownie - served with vanilla ice cream
- Eton Mess - served with fresh fruit, berry sauce and ice cream
- Pineapple Fritter - battered slices of pineapple served with ice cream
About The Shakespeare Restaurant & Brewery:
With 122 years of history line on the walls, The Shakespeare is NZ’s Hospitality icon, an institution itself, standing proud and standing out as a part of Auckland history! The Shakespeare has been proudly serving Kiwis and Tourists since 1898 in Auckland. With a great location and stunning architecture, The Shakespeare Restaurant is serving up unforgettable lunches and dinners with an original Kiwi Pub Experience in the heart of city. The onsite brewery at The Shakespeare is renowned as NZs Oldest Microbrewery pub brewing a range of fresh and best craft beers available on tap in town.
Schedule an afternoon nap if for lunch you are tempted by the great choice of handmade Shakespeare pizzas and mouth-watering gourmet burgers, you are going to need one! Alternatively, keep it light with the Thai beef salad.
For dinner, NZs finest meat is showcased with aplomb. Think tender lamb shank, BBQ spareribs and a hearty surf and turf with all the trimmings. Alternatively, opt for Shakespeare's famous fish n chips! Whatever the occasion, The Shakespeare has a foodie sonnet just for you!
With hotel rooms, a restaurant, pub bar, courtyard and a brewery in the heart of the city, they have something and somewhere for everyone.
Valid from Sep 5, 2020
Expires Nov 6, 2020
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Online bookings essential, visit https://bit.ly/2ZWYgfU
to make your booking. Please mention your Coupon number in the comments field while booking online. Subject to availability. Lunch is from 11.30am - 2.30pm, dinner is from 5.30pm - 9.00pm. Please note: Group Buffet of 10 or more will be available when the restrictions are lifted off for 10 people gatherings. Not valid on Thursdays, Fridays or Public Holidays. Max 1 voucher per group. Lunch deal is applicable from the Lunch menu. Dinner deal from the Dinner menu. A great food choice from an extensive range of Bar Snacks, Entree, Breads, Mains, Pizzas, Gourmet Burgers and Desserts from the regular menu. Not valid with any other food or drinks promotions. Must be used in one visit. Vegetarian options available. No vegan or gluten free options available. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. If alcohol is purchased, food must be consumed. The alcohol component of this deal is not discounted more than 25%. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer. Liquor licence #: 007/ON/9402/2019
See the rules
that apply to all deals.