- At the Three Cows Kaiapoi, they don't hold back on the portions - generosity is synonymous with taste and freshness.
- If you are into top quality AngusPure beef then you should definitely go for the succulent rib-eye steak.
- Alternatively set your sights on the lamb fry, served with generous portions of crispy bacon, a reduced mushroom and cracked pepper sauce, and garlic bread.
- For the not so hungry, you can satisfy your lusty needs with their signature seafood chowder - it's simply delicious and keeps the crowds coming back for more, no matter how far they need to travel to get there.
- Only just a short walk from the stunning Kaiapoi lake, enjoy a hearty meal with your family and friends at one of North Canterbury's favourite restaurants.
Grab a brunch or lunch main at Three Cows Bar and Restaurant Kaiapoi.
Choose from five options:
- $12.50 for one person
- $22 for two people
- $42 for four people
- $64 for six people
- $86 for eight people