- Take some respite from the hustle and bustle of the city and dine in style at Vikki Lane Bar and Kitchen.
- Tucked away in the middle of the CBD, Vikki Lane is located just of Victoria Street West - a hop, skip, and a jump from work,
- A covered laneway invites you inside, with owners David Robinson and Graham Fairest boasting a bar of exceptional service, an enticing menu and a wine selection to die for.
- Sample exotic wines from across the globe, or try one of their exquisite and exceptional cocktails; whatever you choose you'll be absolutely delighted.
- Perfect for a catch-up with friends, breakfast meetings, or client updates, you can be sure to impress with this all-day dining venue.
- You'll be spoiled for choice, with delicious dishes to indulge in.
- Choose from crispy creole fried chicken poppers, or dig-in to the decadent gluten-free beef brisket nachos with a friend. Vikki's prawn tacos are designed to share, so two can enjoy the tantalising and flavoursome experience.
- For the full menu please click here.
Choose from two options:
- $15 for a $30 voucher
- $30 for a $60 voucher