- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
Following the government’s announcement that New Zealand will move to Level 3 from April 28th 2020. At Alert Level 3, Restaurants, bars and cafes can sell prepared food and non-alcoholic beverages online or by phone by contactless delivery and pre-arranged contactless collection.
This offer is by contactless collection only
- Heroes Burgers prides themselves in delivering the best taste, the best way they know how - with great homemade cooking and ingredients prepared on site.
- Their dedicated and always friendly super staff are ready to fight your hunger.
- Heroes burgers is a superhero themed burger restaurant, complete with superhero merchandise throughout, masks on the tables, and the occasional appearance of guest superheros cooking up your feast in the kitchen.
- The X-Salad burgers come with mayo, lettuce, tomato, beetroot, egg beef patty, cheddar cheese, and pickles while the Smash is a classic cheeseburger with heroes sauce, beef patty, smoked cheese, crushed onions, and pickles.
- It's fun for young and old, so grab a friend or the whole family and get on down to Heroes Burgers.
Grab a burger meal deal from Heroes Burgers.
Choose from two options:
- $19 for a burger meal combo for two people
- $32 for a family feast for four people