- With more beef than a paddock and more chicken than a coop, Murder Burger have packed a whole lot of quality into their signature meals.
- If you'd kill for a burger that satisfies you from the moment you sink your teeth into the bun, nip down to either their Ponsonby or Mount Eden locations.
- From the melt-in-your-mouth 'Cheese Burger Grande' to the snapper-filled 'The Catch', there's an option for the pescatarian, vegetarian, gluten-free friend, or the everyday meat-lover.
- If something a little more substantial is your vibe, tuck into a 'Deer on Shrooms' burger with a free-range venison pattie, or throw on your camouflage and enjoy a 'Double Beef and Wild Boar Bacon'.
- Check out the tasty menu here - some might say it's to die for.
Choose from four options:
- $16 for any one burger (includes Cult Burger range) with fries and drink
- $20 for any burger (includes Cult Burger range) with fries and drink and any milkshake of any flavour
- $32 for any two burgers (includes Cult Burger) with fries and drink for two people
- $40 for any two burgers (includes Cult Burger range) with fries and any milkshake for two people