- Seven years ago, Thunderbird Cafe opened with the intention of offering something a little different, a little quirky, and definitely a little bit strange compared to your usual capital fare.
- Enjoy two breakfast or main meals and two drinks, or if you're feeding the family - choose the option for four people.
- Wash down this fantastic feast with any house wine, Corona, Heineken, coffee, or soft drink - the options to quench the thirst are endless.
- Thunderbird Cafe proud to provide a southern American, south o’ the border menu with a sprinkle of Kiwi hospitality standards.
- Fried chicken & curly fry burrito all neatly wrapped up and deep fried some more? Pancakes? Breakfast Burrito? Burgers? Tacos or Nachos? Check out their amazing breakfast and lunch menus here.
Choose from two options:
- $30 for two people
- $59 for four people