- Leave your dull packed lunch at home and seek out Black and Gold for a refreshing new take on cafe dining. Delivering inventive and modern options alongside classic cafe food, Black and Gold breathes new life into Rosedale dining.
- With ample space, both indoor and out, the spacious layout and eccentric decor of Black and Gold offer the perfect place for you to refuel, unwind and refresh yourself amidst a typically congested office area.
- With plentiful passion and an abundance of experience, the chefs at Black and Gold take pride in their work ensuring only the best of the best reaches your plate.
- Whether you're stopping by for one of their speciality coffees, or you've got time to treat yourself to a delicious meal, the abundance of street parks and parking lot spaces available means it's easy to get your Black and Gold fix.
- Beyond the plate, Black and Gold pride themselves on the total cafe experience, meaning you'll be greeted with an inviting smile and left with nothing but a great taste in your mouth.
- Come and along and see yourself why this Metro Magazine Top 50 winner has earned itself four placings over 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018.
Grab a breakfast, brunch or lunch from Black and Gold - Coffee / Eatery.
Choose from three options:
- $14 for one person
- $28 for two people
- $56 for four people