- It doesn't get much more kiwi than a good old hot pie - and these gourmet creations are out of this world.
- Handmade at He Tangata Cafe, they are larger than most and full of chunky meat and veg, packed with flavour in a tasty sauce, and surrounded by delicious golden pastry.
- Choose from nine delicious pie flavours and dig in, or enjoy your kai along with family or friends with options to purchase up to four pies and drinks.
- Top it off with an Aroha drink to quench your thirst, and you'll be smiling with satisfaction.
- Pop into the cafe Monday to Friday before your tour at He Tangata, or relax for a bite after experiencing all that this cultural setting has to offer.
- With daily tours, shows and cultural experiences, He Tangata is the perfect place to see an exceptional showcase of Maori culture, through their Powhiri, performances, shows and food.
- While you're there, grab yourself a pass to He Tāngata cultural experience, check it out here.
Grab a gourmet pie and Aroha drink from He Tāngata Cafe.
Choose from three options:
- $6.50 for one gourmet pie and Aroha drink
- $13 for two gourmet pies and Aroha drinks
- $19.50 for four gourmet pies and Aroha drinks