- If you're feeling a little dusty from a big night out, try the hangover breakfast. With Peter Timb's streaky bacon, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, kransky sausages with your choice of eggs, you can even throw in an extra side of hash browns so you'll be feeling human again in no time.
- Open early seven days from 8.00am, go for a walk with the family on the new Brighton beach pier, let the kids enjoy the playground and finish your outing with a delicious local favourite meal.
- There's something for the sweet-toothed here also. Try out the soft delicious warm pancakes with bacon or banana, or French toast served with crispy quality bacon maple syrup, grilled banana and a delightful berry sauce.
- If you're vegetarian, not a problem - they've got options available to keep you covered.
Grab a brunch or lunch main near New Brighton Beach from Honey Cafe New Brighton.
Choose from three options:
- $11 for one brunch or lunch main for one person
- $22 for two brunch or lunch mains for two people
- $44 for four brunch or lunch mains for four people