- Kapai keeps it kiwi by growing all of their food in New Zealand's backyard.
- With super-healthy options that are oh-so-tasty, try their very own long john, puku, salad or baked potato that you can fill with over 40 ingredients.
- With the choice of dine-in or takeaway, Kapai can fit around your schedule so you can pop in for a healthy meal for whenever it suits.
- If your needing to quench your thirst at the same time opt for the meal and drink option.
- The team at Kapai can't wait to fill your puku's and with two Wellington locations, you'll find one near you.
Grab a Kapai meal from Kapai New Zealand.
Choose from two options:
- $7 for your choice of a salad, wrap, puku, baked potato or long john meal - valid at Lambton Square or Taste on Willis
- $10.50 for your choice of a salad or wrap with a smoothie or juice, OR hot soup and a bread roll - valid at Lambton Square or Taste on Willis