- Mona Vale Homestead is a venue of distinction.
- Their patio is dog-friendly with views onto the River Avon. Relax in the stunning garden setting, and enjoy their fabulous food with a glass of local wine.
- The restaurant reopened in the mid-February 2019 once again offering its superb High Teas, and a Pantry menu of locally sourced ingredients and other light refreshment options.
- With highly skilled chefs and a front of house staff second to none, your experience at Mona Vale will be one full of memories.
Grab lunch mains and drinks on Fridays at Mona Vale Homestead.
Choose from three options:
- $49 for Two Lunch Mains & Two Wines for Two People
- $98 for Four Lunch Mains & Four Wines for Four People
- $147 for Six Lunch Mains & Six Wines for Six People