- Cancel your flight, the Snowman Dessert Cafe has brought their delectable traditional Korean dessert to you.
- Switch up your usual sweet fix for something a little more exciting - add a splash of culture and character to your daily treat.
- Conveniently found in chancery square is a dessert like no other-refreshing, sweet and moreish, you'll defiantly want to grab the bigger size.
- With a large selection of flavours all offering fresh, organic fruit, you can't go wrong with a dessert from Snowman Dessert Cafe.
Grab a snow ice or honey bread from Snowman Dessert Cafe.
Choose from five options:
- $9 for a small snow ice
- $11 for a medium snow ice
- $15 for a large snow ice
- $20 for an SP (large snow ice and honey bread)
- $5 for a honey bread