- Teed Street Larder is one of the longest-lasting cafes in the Newmarket area after being established in 2009.
- When TSL opened its doors they were greeted by lots of happy business people as it soon became a great place for meetings and even getting the family in for a quick lunch.
- They have committed themselves on offering fresh daily baking, superb coffee and seasonal menus to die for.
- As the world is moving on with more people being gluten and dairy-free Teed Street Larder is happy to head in the same direction.
- Their baking and the all-day menu offer a wide variety of choices to make sure they meet maximum allergy requirements.
Grab a $30 food and drinks voucher for two people for $15 from Teed Street Larder.