- Pop into one of the most well-known cafes in Christchurch, The Naked Baker for two hot beverages and two slices of their fresh housemade banana bread.
- Bring the family out to New Brighton and pick up a few slices of banana bread and coffee to enjoy on the beach.
- The Naked Baker pride themselves in doing it the old-fashioned way, baked freshly in-house using only the best ingredients to provide the best taste every time.
- Your choice of toasted or untoasted banana bread with options for butter or Boysenberry filling served with whipped cream.
- Valid for dine-in or takeaway, seven days a week.
Grab two hot beverages and two slices of banana bread for $10 from The Naked Baker.