- This exquisite restaurant based in the North Shore's popular spot, Albany, is full to the brim with spice and charm.
- You'll be transported right out of Auckland with a traditional Chinese Hot Pot.
- Infusing the aromas of Chinese cooking with spices and age old techniques, the broth makes for a sensational meal.
- There are two meats, and three vegetable options available, so you can tailor your hot pot to suit your needs.
- Family friendly and with a designated kids play area for the little ones, there's no reason not to come down and give a meal with a little spice a try.
Grab a traditional hot pot meal for two for $49 from KuanZhaiXiangZi.