- Thanks to Plume and GrabOne, you can treat yourself to a wonderful spring five-course degustation at this Matakana vineyard.
- At Plume, you'll be immersed in a fun, relaxed atmosphere while savouring the culinary creations of their expert chefs.
- You can pair your five-course degustation with the superb Matakana silky reds or the delicious white wines from their vineyard "Runner Duck Estate" - to be purchased directly from Plume.
- Superbly situated in a spectacular vineyard location in the grape-growing region of Matakana, only 50 minutes north of Auckland, Plume offers glorious 180-degree views of vineyards, fields, valleys and mountains.
- This is also available for lunch and dinner on New Year's Eve, so put on your best outfit and end your year enjoying a mouth-watering five-course degustation.
- Stuck for a Christmas gift idea or what to give someone who has everything - this is a very attractive early Christmas gift saving you the bother of running around last minute.
Grab a five-course spring degustation at Plume, the Vineyard Restaurant, Matakana.
Choose from ten options:
- $77 for one person
- $154 for two people
- $231 for three people
- $308 for four people
- $385 for five people
- $462 for six people
- $539 for seven people
- $616 for eight people
- $693 for nine people
- $770 for ten people